Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Painting the Market (Market Day), oil on linen panel, 11"x14"

This was my quick draw painting that I did for Plein Air Easton this year. I won an Honorable Mention Award for this painting. In this particular quick draw you have 2 hours to complete a painting from start to finish and you must paint from life within a designated area. After some frustration in trying to find a spot I settled on the Easton Farmers Market. This was the first time I have painted a scene with many people moving around. After I was set up fellow artist Scott Llyod Anderson set up right in the middle of my scene. His twin umbrellas added the center of interest that I needed.
Painting the Market (Market Day), oil on linen panel, 11"x14"
Contact Jason at luke_tako@yahoo.com to purchase

No comments: