Tuesday, December 11, 2012

2 Seats Left and Price Increases!


Evening Sheep, oil on linen panel, 11"x14" contact Bucks County Gallery of Fine Art 215-862-5272

I hope that all is well and that everyone is enjoying the approaching of the Christmas and Hannukah season. Collectors and fans of my work will be interested in knowing that I will be raising the prices of my paintings sometime after January 1st, 2013. While my prices have been consistent for a number of years now, I have been told over and over again by artists, gallery owners and collectors that my work is more valuable than what I'm pricing it for. I have also won numerous national awards over the past couple years and had editorials in several national art publications. If you would like to add one of my paintings to your collection, there is still time before the price increase happens. You can go to my website www.jasontako.com, or to my blog www.weeklyoilpainting.blogspot.com/ to see the paintings that are available. My infant son was in the hospital for the last eight months, but now that we are all home again, I will be working on fresh body of new paintings that I'm very excited about creating.

I just got the news yesterday that there are only 2 spaces left for my Wildlife Painting Workshop at the York Art Association which starts January 9th and runs every Wednesday 9am-Noon through March 6th. More information is available at this link: http://yorkartassociation.org/YAA/classes/winter-2013-adult-classes/

No comments: