Saturday, January 5, 2013

Learning from a Master

 
This is a photograph of Master Landscape Artist Scott Christensen and myself taken in Victor, Idaho in the summer of 2011. In this photograph Scott is making adjustments to a plein air painting I was working on and demonstrating some of the eye-opening concepts that helped change the way I paint and lead to much improved paintings on my part and numerous awards.

One of my joys is passing on these concepts that Scott passed on to me, and I will be doing this in the upcoming workshops that I will be teaching or in the private instruction that I offer in my studio. I will be offering a workshop at the prestigious Easton Studio & School April 26-28, 9am-4pm, cost is $400. You can sign up for this workshop by clicking here: http://www.eastonstudioandschool.com/Contact_Us.html. I will also be teaching a workshop at Art & Soul Gallery in Lemoyne, PA, this coming Spring. Details are still being worked out, but you can contact Art & Soul Gallery at 717-761-1270 to inquire on further details. I hope to see you there and help you become the best artist you can be.
 

No comments: