Thursday, April 4, 2013

Plein Air Easton and Plein Air Camp Hill!


I have been juried into Plein Air Camp Hill and Plein Air Easton! Plein Air Camp Hill takes place May 17th-19th in Camp Hill, PA, right outside of Harrisburg. Camp Hill is a beautiful and historic residential area. Last year I received 1st Place at the Quick Draw and the People's Choice Award during the main exhibition. The previous year I received Best of Show.

Plein Air Easton takes place July 15th-21st in Easton, MD, on the Eastern Shore. Artists from all over the world paint all of Talbot County as well as the beautiful little town of Easton. I have received both the award for Best Architectural Painting (pictured above) as well as the Vanishing Landscape Award. I hope you can come to one or both of these wonderful events and see some beautiful artwork created on the spot.

See more of my work at www.jasontako.com
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Jasontakofineart

1 comment: