Monday, June 17, 2013

New Gallery and History Meets the Arts

Last weekend was a great time at History Meets the Arts!! The Thursday storm stayed away and allowed people to walk between galleries and sample all the great food. I was honored to learn at the show that both the Chief Editor and the Political Reporter of the Pittsburgh Tribune Review are collectors of my work.

A couple friends of mine, Scott and Chris, showed up and brought the painting they had commissioned me to create. Scott is a Civil War re-enactor who portrays Union Major General James Birdseye McPhearson. Below is a photo of Scott and I at History Meets the Arts, flanking the painting I had done.



I have some Great News! My work will now be represented in the Fort Worth Texas area by Weiler House Fine Art Gallery at 3126 Handley Dr, Fort Worth, TX. Built in 1906, Weiler House is located within the historic Handley area and showcases some of the finest original art in Fort Worth. If you are in the area, stop in and see my paintings, or click here to see their website. Below are the painting I currently have in Weiler House Fine Art Gallery. More are on the way.


Courtship
Winner of the Western Art Collector Magazine Editor's Choice Award.
Oil on linen, 18"x24"
$3,000, framed
Contact Weiler House Fine Art at 817-457-3343 to inquire.

Yellowstone Encounter
Oil on linen, 24"x36"
$6,000, framed
Contact Weiler House Fine Art at 817-457-3343 to inquire.



My next Big Event will be Plein Air Easton this coming July 13th-July 21st. Don't miss it!


Don't forget to contact me about private art instruction at luke_tako@yahoo.com. Only $25/hour. Learn what you want, when you want.

See more at www.jasontako.com





No comments: