Tuesday, August 13, 2013

2nd Place Award at Plein Air New Hope!

Hello Everyone,

I got a late start at Plein Air New Hope last week due to blowing a brake line in my car right before the event. This left me only a little over a day to paint, but I was able to get three paintings, plus a quick draw completed.

It was a great event with lots of beautiful work, and Buck County Gallery of Fine Art did a great job. New Hope has a very strong history in the world of Impressionistic Art, and it was an honor to be a part of this heritage. There was a bit of confusion during the awards ceremony, but I was just informed today that my painting "At the Dock" took Second Place at the event. Below is my award-winning painting along with a couple other paintings that recently sold. If you are interested in my painting "At the Dock" please contact Bucks County Gallery of Fine Art at 215-862-5272. See more at www.JasonTako.com

At the Dock
2nd Place Award at Plein Air New Hope
11"x14", oil on linen panel
$1,200, framed. Contact Buck County Gallery of Fine Art at 215-862-5272 to inquire.
 
 
Waiting for Dinner Rush
11"x14", oil on linen panel
$1,200, framed. SOLD at Buck County Gallery of Fine Art.
 

The Flower Pot
6"x8", oil on panel
$300, framed. SOLD.

No comments: