Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What was done in the field and what wasn't?

Hello Everyone,

Some landscape paintings are done en plein air (on location) and some in the comfort of the studio. I know that many collectors, and especially my artist colleagues like to know which paintings were done where. So I created a new webpage on my website www.JasonTako.com called "Field Studies." This page contains many of my recent plein air paintings and field studies that were painted on location. Just click on this link  to see this great new page and click on the images to see a larger version of each painting as well as a description.

Also I will be teaching a landscape painting workshop this August 21-23 at the York Art Association in York, PA which will be titled "Capturing the Landscape Quickly." And that reminds me, I spruced up my Workshop webpage with new images and information. Check it out by clicking here.

Be sure to see my ad in this months Fine Art Connoisseur Magazine talking about History Meets the Arts coming this June at Lord Nelson's Gallery in Gettysburg, PA.

Leaning Into the Light
Oil on linen panel, 11"x14"
$1,200, framed. Contact Jason at Jason@JasonTako.com to inquire.



No comments: