Wednesday, June 11, 2014

New Painting-Ozark Mountain Barn

Hello Everyone,

This last March, I was stuck in Tulsa, Oklahoma for one extra day after the NatureWorks Show due to a massive snow storm that moved through the South. On my way back I had to drive through the Ozark Mountains which were covered with snow. I made a few detours to take photographs of the beauty that the snow created.

This painting is one of the scenes I encountered that day. The red of the barn is complimented by the blueish/green doors, while the trees provide depth and interest. The arrangement of the cows compliments the horizontal format of the composition and lead the eye to the barn. The digital photo can't due justice to all the color subtlety, brushwork, and texture, but this painting is one of my best landscape paintings to date. Contact me at Jason@JasonTako.com to inquire about adding this piece to your collection.

Don't forget about History Meets the Arts which starts this Thursday evening and runs through Saturday.

Ozark Mountain Barn
12"x24", oil on linen
$2,500, framed.
Contact Jason at Jason@JasonTako.com to inquire.
See more at www.JasonTako.com


No comments: