Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Door County Plein Air

Hello Everyone!

Door County Plein Air is just around the corner. This is the first time I've been invited to this prestigious event, and I'm looking forward to painting in my native Midwest. They call Door County the "Cape Cod of the Midwest." If you are close to this area come and watch me paint starting July 20 and enjoy a nice vacation in a beautiful area. Along with watching the nation's top plein air artists at work, there will be lectures on art, food, music, and the Collector's Preview Party. On Saturday, July 26th there will be a Dockside Quick Draw. For more information go to www.doorcountypleinair.com/home.html. I hope to see you there.

Below are a couple beautiful paintings that are available. I will also be announcing a New Gallery in a week! Thanks and I'll talk to you soon.

Study for Last Light
Oil on canvas, 12x16
$1,500, framed.
Contact Jason at Jason@JasonTako.com to inquire.

Ole Rusty
Oil on linen panel 11x14
$1,200, framed.
Contact Jason at Jason@JasonTako.com to inquire.
  

No comments: