Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Selling Like Apples!

Hello Everyone,

I hope that everyone is doing well. I just got done with Plein Air Camp Hill last week-a great event! I will post more about it soon.

I am currently in the process of creating new work based on my spring apple orchard studies. Once these paintings are completed, you will be among the first to see them and have the option to add them to your collection. Below are some of my paintings that I have recently sold. If you would like to add an original Jason Tako painting to your collection, contact one of my galleries , or contact me at luke_tako@yahoo.com. Take care!

Front Steps (2 hr quick draw), 9x12, oil on linen panel. Received the People's Choice Quick Draw Award at Plein Air Camp Hill. $1,000 framed-SOLD

Hay Bales, 6x8 oil on panel. $300, framed-SOLD

Autumn Interior, 6x8, oil on panel. $300, framed-SOLD

Snow & Brick, 6x6 oil on cradled panel. $100-SOLD

Spring Stream, 6x6 oil on cradled panel. $100-SOLD

The Gate of the Sheep, private commission, 11x14 oil on linen panel. SOLD

The Susquehanna, 11x14 oil on linen panel. Received 3rd Place Award at Plein Air Camp Hill. $1,200, framed-SOLD

Under the Bridge, 8x10, oil on linen panel. $500, framed-SOLD

The Stick Pile, 11x14 oil on linen panel. $1,200, framed-SOLD

Dark Interior, 6x6 oil on cradled panel. $100-SOLD

Deep Canyon, 6x6 oil on cradled panel. $100-SOLD

Desert Rocks, 6x6 oil on cradled panel. $100-SOLD

Desert Study, 6x6 oil on cradled panel. $100-SOLD

Frosty Morning, 6x6 oil on cradled panel. $100-SOLD
 
See more at www.jasontako.com

No comments: