Monday, July 8, 2013

New Magazine Article

Greetings Everyone!

I hope that you are all able to stay cool this summer amidst all this extreme heat. Speaking of heat, Plein Air Easton is almost here. Come and watch yours truly, along with the world's top plein air artists, endure the heat and elements to create the most incredible outdoor paintings one can find anywhere. You don't have to swelter in the heat to see this beauty; the Collector's Preview Party is well air conditioned. But if you want to endure the heat, come see the quick draw on Saturday, July 20th. We artists have two hours to create a painting from start to finish. See the Plein Air Easton website for more details. I hope to see you there.

I have more exciting news! Visual Language Magazine did an article on me in their most recent issue. This article tells the story of how I got my start as an artist, both in childhood and my adult years. It also tells the most recent story of our youngest son who almost lost his life a couple times last year and our 8 month stay in the hospital and my growth as an artist after this difficult time. Here is a link to the blog version of the article.

Jason in the studio with October Moon on the easel, oil on linen, 18"x24"


Stay cool and I'll see you in Easton!
See more at www.jasontako.com
Follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Jasontakofineart

No comments: